Deluxe Suites feature between 60 and 70 m² of feel-well area on a single level or in the form of a maisonette. Some of these suites are equipped with balconies, but all of them offer views of the pretty garden of Hotel Steirerschlössl. Their dining and sleeping areas are divided and executed in warm earthy colours and shades of brown. Enjoy hours of comfort and relaxation, reading a good book in their cosy oriels. In the maisonettes, the bedroom is situated on the upper floor. Featuring noble materials, the bathrooms feature bath tubs and shower as well as an additional bidet.
|Price per room and night double use||from € 226|
|Price per room and night single use||from € 182|
- Flatscreen TV with satellite connection
- Air conditioning
- Room safe
- Hair dryer in the bathroom
- Bath robes and slippers
- Toilet (separate room)
- Selection of books
- Lavish breakfast
- Use of the sand tennis court incl. equipment rentals at Hotel G’Schlössl Murtal (saisonal)
- Free bicycle rentals, and e-bike rentals against fee
- Free parking
- Free entry to the Aqualux thermal baths (also applies on the day of arrival and departure)
- Not included: local tourist tax (€ 1.50 per person from the age of 15)
We charge you 25.00 EUR per night for your four-legged friend (per animal/not including food). Upon request, we will gladly provide you with our “dog package” including dog basket and blanket as well as food and water bowl. If necessary, the hotel reserves the right to charge you for final cleaning upon your departure. In the interest of all guests we ask you to keep your four-legged friend on the lead in the hotel and at the race track. “Poop bags” are available at the reception.
Of course, we take your allergies seriously. Please let us know early enough if you need hypoallergenic bedding. Our head chef will gladly advise you on issues of diet.