110m² of feel-well space on two levels in subdued, earthy colours and shades of brown leave nothing to be desired. The ground floor features an open-concept living and dining area as well as a guest toilet. An elegant timber staircase provides access to the upper level with its large sleeping area with king size bed and separated, spacious bathroom executed in noble materials and featuring a free-standing bath tub. Another feature of this suite is its walk-in closet. Both levels provide views of Hotel Steirerschlössl’s spacious garden.
- Flatscreen TV with satellite connection
- Air conditioning
- Room safe
- Hair dryer in the bathroom
- Bath robes and slippers
- Toilet (separate room)
- Guest toilet
- Selection of books
- Lavish breakfast
- Use of the sand tennis court incl. equipment rentals at Hotel G’Schlössl Murtal (saisonal)
- Free bicycle rentals, and e-bike rentals against fee
- Free parking
- Free entry to the Aqualux thermal baths (also applies on the day of arrival and departure)
- Not included: local tourist tax (€ 2.50 per person from the age of 15)
We charge you 25.00 EUR per night for your four-legged friend (per animal/not including food). Upon request, we will gladly provide you with our “dog package” including dog basket and blanket as well as food and water bowl. If necessary, the hotel reserves the right to charge you for final cleaning upon your departure. In the interest of all guests we ask you to keep your four-legged friend on the lead in the hotel and at the race track. “Poop bags” are available at the reception.
Of course, we take your allergies seriously. Please let us know early enough if you need hypoallergenic bedding. Our head chef will gladly advise you on issues of diet.